First up: Krly Kids Pump and Go Spray Gel (by Ouidad). Here's what Ouidad has to say about their Krly Kids Products:
Make Bath Time Fuss, Tear and Tangle Free
Say goodbye to tears and tangles with Ouidad's exclusive line of products created to gently cleanse, condition and style children’s curly hair. The KRLY Kids line is extremely gentle, moisturizing and easy to use, making bath time fun again for kids of all ages.
No Time for Tears Shampoo
- A gentle formula designed to cleanse curly hair without the tears
- Proteins and amino acids create luxurious curls
- $14.00, 8.5 oz
No More Knots 2 in 1 Conditioner
- This 2 in 1 detangling rinse and leave in conditioner helps prevent split ends and doubles as a leave in moisture treatment
- Leaves a great slip in curls so a comb will glide right through
- $15.00, 8.5 oz
Pump n’ Go Styling Spray Gel
- Easy spray on application is perfect for quick styling on the go.
- Special wheat proteins define curls and protect against humidity with a soft hold
- $16.00, 8.5 oz
My thoughts: I received the Krly Kids Pump and Go Spray Gel to try in my daughters hair and I liked it a lot for her hair! Now let me tell you why I liked it so much! My daughter is mixed race and has naturally curly hair - I love her curls and I love when they look soft and natural without the frizz - I am not a fan of hair gel that makes your hair look and feel like shiny plastic. Now look at this pic (below):
Krly Kids Pump and Go Spray Gel did just what I wanted - defined the curls without frizz or making them hard and plastic like ... LOVE this product!
Now for the Noodle & Boo products: I was sent the Wholesome Hand Lotion, Reed Diffuser and Room Spray - all from Noodle & Boo.
My Thoughts: Don't you love the smell of babies? Oh, I do! All three products smell just like baby - a nice clean baby - almost baby powder like. I love to have them in my nursery -- I've even had one friend comment on the nice baby smell of my daughters room.
Wholesome Hand lotion: Nice and light - not too heavy and greasy.
Reed Diffuser: Darling bottle, nice smell (like baby).
Room Spray: This is so nice to have on hand when changing baby's not-so-nice-smelling diapers ... and the aftermath. LOL.