Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Winners Are....

THANKS TO THE DIE-HARDS WHO CHECK THIS BLOG OFTEN! WISH I COULD SEND SOME CUPS TO EVERYONE! I'M GONNA HAVE TO GET SOME FOR MYSELF!

If you're one of the winners - please send an e-mail to preschoolsnacks@yahoo.com with your name and address and which cups you would like: animal noses or people noses! CONGRATS!


Greg & Heather who said: "What a cute blog! How fun! You've done an awesome job.I remember making valentine's sugar cookies with my mom."

The Shields Family who said: "Those cups are the cutest!! I would have to think as a kid my favorite thing to watch/help my mom make was monkey bread! It was always a treat...because you put it all together at night and then when you woke up the next morning you got to bake & enjoy it!! :-)"

Heidi who said: "Those cups are so much fun and so is your blog... I'm one of those who check your blog often because I LOVE your ideas! Great work!I enjoyed making popcorn cake with my Mom growing up... my Dad couldn't eat wheat (etc.), so these were his favorite cakes for his birthday for a few years!! You can be so creative with them and it's awesome to have the kids help pick the "ingredients"!"

No comments: