Monday, August 20, 2012

Product Review: Grahamfuls

I recently had the opportunity to review a new product: Honey Maid Grahamfuls!  Kraft Foods sent me free product samples, information, and a fun backpack!

The product is a fun graham cracker sandwich/snack that you can grab on the go or easily throw in your child's [or your] lunch bag!  I'll give you their product information and then I'll post my review below.

[Information below provided by Kraft Foods]
Back-to-school can mean big backpacks, big textbooks and big workloads. This year, when your student reaches for a snack, make sure to serve new Honey Maid® Grahamfuls filled crackers!
 
Building on an 85-year history creating delicious snacks for the whole family,this lunchbox essential is made with 100% whole grain Honey Maid® graham crackers (10g whole grain per serving) and contain real honey.  Best of all, Honey Maid® Grahamfuls do not contain any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
 
Available in three tasty varieties—Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Banana Vanilla Crème—Honey Maid® Grahamfuls provide the wholesome nutrition parents can feel good about and the fuel students need to help them create and explore at school and at home.
 
With eight individually-wrapped pouches per box, Honey Maid® Grahamfuls make a great lunchtime or after-school snack.
 
 
Honey Maid® Grahamfuls are available at local grocery or superstores in the cookie and cracker aisle for a suggested retail price of $4.19. 

My Review (my opinions are based on my own experiences and beliefs): 
I took all three of these flavors to a family party which consisted of 10 nieces/nephews ranging from ages 6-18, and 6 adults.  
Here's the results:
Banana Vanilla Crème: the overwhelming favorite of both kids and adults!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate: this was liked by all of the kids, the adults mainly thought it was in the 'pretty good' category. 
Peanut Butter: this was at the bottom of the list for all of the family members.  Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good but we all felt you need a nice glass of milk to go with it - it seemed a bid dry.

My husband and I liked the Banana Vanilla Crème the best - we would buy these for a snack!

1 comment:

Amy Trauntvein said...

Cool! Those look yummy. I need to look for them at the store!